From AMTech WikiDocs
- This views are organized by collections of things types
- Filter can be applied to show a subset of collections
Instances can be created, updated, cloned or deleted (See resources edition)
The properties of a thing instance are defined in its type semantic. Some fields are common to every thing type
- Location: spatial location of the thing.
- Proximity area: field used for in-room or proximity location.
- Floor plan: the thing types with the floorplan checked in its semantic will include this field. It allows the user to associate an image to the thing and to calibrate it spatially: to define a parallelogram in the map so the plan could coincide with the thing location. An example could be to associate a floorplan to a shopping center map boundary so we could locate later the different stores present in the mall.
- It is a good practice to apply filter and/or observers to select the subset of things we would like to work with.
- Using the map spatial filters can be applied