From AMTech WikiDocs
- New users can register into the system using a registration link generated by the administrators using the user email address. This email address will be the user identifier in the system
- On the registration page, the user should introduce its profile info.
- The email address in the profile must be the same one used for generating the registration link
- The user role selected in the profile will determine if the user is registered as a PaaS user (activity creator) or as a SaaS user (follower)
- A new tenant will be created for the user, with the tenant id supplied on the registration page. The user will be the owner of the new tenant
- Once a user is registered, it can invite other users to its tenant using the menu option Invite. Only the new user email address is needed.
- The invited user will receive an email notifying him of the invitation to the tenant and containing a link to accept the invitation